WNX 2016 is ON!
- 8 week series (Best 6 of 8 races for overall series)
- September 28rd- November 16th (every Wednesday night)
- Rain, snow, or shine!
- Race costs – $20 Race all you can race. Junior 12 &under FREE, Age 13-18 $10.(*there is separate transponder fee) info below.
- NO LICENSE NEEDED!
- NO 1 Day Fees, No extra race fees.
- First Time Racer? You have your own start. Have fun, be safe, learn lots
- NEW for 2016: LIVE timing, with instant lap results. Using active transponder *There will be a $5 rental fee per night, Or you can buy chip for $65. Chip will be used at all WNX, NTXCX series, and other select regional cyclocross events. Has 4 year warranty.
- Race all you can race details:
- Race all you can race covers 2 or more races – Race the 1 MTB & 1 or 2 cyclocross. *IF you open cat 3 or higher only can do 2.
- *Note that riders can always race up into harder races, but not down – once you are lapped please exit the course safely
- Come out and give it a try!
- *CASH OR CHECK ONLY. (no on-line registration)
6PM – MTB (beginner men and women) 15min.
6:20PM- MTB (intermediate & expert) 20min.
6:45PM- KIDS CROSS (12& under) 10min.
7PM- Women Open. (3/4 scored separate) 30min +/-
7:01PM Junior 17& under 30min. +/-
7:02PM First time racer (if you a new to CX) 30min +/-
7:35PM Beginner CX (cat 4/5) 30min +/-
8:10PM Intermediate & Expert CX (Cat 1-3) (cat 3 scored separate) 40min +/-
Map to race site: