WNX 2018 is ON!
With Cyclocross season, and all the races upon us, we will be creating courses to have the most fun you can have on a week night to help you prepare for an awesome CX season.
** Schedule Update **
- 5 week series (Best 4 of 5 races for overall series, must do 3 to qualify for overall)
- September 19th- October 17th* (every Wednesday night)
- *Flood Date Oct 24th-hopefully not needed
- Rain, snow, or shine!
- Race costs -$25 Race all you can race. (Or series pass for $100 for all 5 weeks)
- $5 series plate replacement fee. Don’t forget it!
- Reduced and FREE. Age 13-18 only $15, Junior 12 &under FREE.
- NO LICENSE NEEDED!
- NO 1 Day Fees, No extra race fees.
- First Time Racer? You have your own start. Have fun, be safe, learn lots
- Race all you can race details:
- Race all you can race covers 2 or more races – Race the 1 MTB & 1 or 2 cyclocross. *IF you open cat 3 or higher only can do 2.
- *Note that riders can always race up into harder races, but not down – once you are lapped please exit the course safely
- Racers will only be scored in one MTB Short Track category and 1 CX category. The category(s) must remain the same for the series.
- Rain, sun, or snow, WNX is a go!
- *CASH OR CHECK ONLY. (no on-line registration)
6PM – MTB (beginner men and women) 15min.
6:20PM- MTB (intermediate & expert) 20min.
6:45PM- KIDS CROSS (12& under) 10min.
7PM- Women Open. (3/4 scored separate) 30min +/-
7:01PM Junior 17& under 30min. +/-
7:02PM First time racer (if you a new to CX) 30min +/-
7:35PM Beginner CX (Cat 4 )30min +/-
7:36PM Beginner CX( Cat 5) 30min +/-
8:10PM Intermediate & Expert CX (Cat 1-3) (cat 3 scored separate) 40min +/-
Map to race site: